Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear