No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path.
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- It's better regret the things you've done than regret the things haven’t done
- Come Doing What You Loving
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gr...