To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwi...
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem