Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way