The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Is Really Better to Step Out of Comfort Zone?
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- The mind is everything. What you think you become
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path