The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.
- If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stu...
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- How Self-Reflection Makes Your Life Happier and More Successful
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny
- Is Really Better to Step Out of Comfort Zone?
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
- Your Lifestyle Is a Reflection of Who You Are
- Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has o...
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself