Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- It's better regret the things you've done than regret the things haven’t done
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself