A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
- You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it is experienc...
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. Be...
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great