Your limitation — it’s only your imagination.
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- It's better regret the things you've done than regret the things haven’t done
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- How to Become a Motivational Speaker and Influence to People
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way