When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has o...
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficult...
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem