The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.
- Come Doing What You Loving
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...