Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficult...
- The Healing Power of Sound Therapy
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stu...
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance