Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it