Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
- Why Negative Emotions Aren't That so Bad
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. Be...
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves