If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most
- Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Sometimes later becomes never
- By recording your dreams and goals on paper...
- Your limitation — it's only your imagination