A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way.
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- How to Motivate Yourself. Simple Ways You Can Try Right Now
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in you...
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- Sometimes later becomes never